Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Prayer Please

Hi friends,
It's been so long since I've written! Life has been crazy and busy and I honestly haven't felt like writing in awhile. 
Matthew and I moved to Moneta, VA. About 3 hours away from where we both grew up. Northern VA was really expensive and we just really needed a fresh start. 
My parents offered to let us stay in their house at the lake which has been a huge blessing. But it has taken a lot longer then we ever thought it would. We have bills that we had to get caught up on and it took about 3 months for Matthew to get a full time job. But praise God, he got hired last week by a plumbing company in Roanoke which is about 40 minutes from us. And I work at a restaurant called Jonathan's. So praise God!
But there's something weighing heavy on my heart and we really need some prayer. Matthew and I have a few credit cards that we used and we are now in debt along with an unpaid electrical bill and medical bills from having Elianna. 
We just really need prayer that God would lead us in the right direction and provide the means for us to pay off our debt. We will be starting a debt management plan with a place called Trinity Debt Management. It's a faith based program that helps you pay your debt. We are so thankful to have found them. 
Things seem to be taking a lot longer then we thought they would. But I have to remember that God's timing isn't ours. His plans and His purpose goes beyond what I could ever imagine. And that gives me hope. Just this morning as I lay here praying and worrying about our future, He softly whispers Phillipians 4:6-7 to my heart. 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
He is my peace! I don't have to be anxious because He is in control. Thank you Jesus. 
I hope this encourages someone today. God is there. He's in control and His plan is perfect as well as His timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment