Monday, December 14, 2015

If you've been praying...

I have a few updates. 
First of all, Matthew and I have found an affordable place that will be ready mid January. And God is providing what we need for it. 
We are so excited for this. 
But my parents said we have to be out of their house by Christmas Day. 
Also, my mom, who was supposed to be watching my children while I go to work until Matthew gets home is now not coming back to watch them. So I have to quit my job. We only have one car so I'll have no way to get to work and I will have no one to watch the kids. 
So please pray for that. Also, we won't be spending Christmas with any family. So please pray for that as well. 
And if you need prayer, comment below and let me know how us Reilly's can be praying for you during this holiday season. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey. My comment is that you should update your blog and tell your friends that Dad & I came back to the lake and we all had a wonderful Christmas together; that we found a nice, inexpensive home for you & your family to move into (which happened on Jan. 01); and that you have a second car now! All of which you were asking for prayers for, and they were all answered. Even leaving your job was in God's plan because you couldn't have commuted from your new home in Bedford to your job in Moneta without a car. In addition, Matthew really likes his plumbing job in Roanoke! Plus, little Isaiah has a new due date, which is April 16. Life is most definitely coming together for you & your family. Praise be to God! Love you, Mom & Dad xo

    ReplyDelete