Friday, June 26, 2015

Giving Diapers, Giving Hope

Cloth diapering has been coming up a lot in my conversations with Matthew recently. We looked into it and it is definitely something we would love to do. I have been praying and thinking about it and wondering how we would ever come up with the money to do it since cloth diapers now a days are a bit on the expensive side.
Well, it looks like God had an answer for me this evening. As I was just casually doing some research I came across another momma blogger and she had this awesome link to this neat website called givingdiapersgivinghope. They provide cloth diapers to low income families for a small shipping fee of $35. They send you gently used cloth diapers that you use until your little babes are done with them then you send them back. The shipping fee covers the cost to ship them to you and for you to ship them back. How awesome is that?!
I am so excited because it is going to save us SO much money!
The website is called www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org
The application is so easy!
What a blessing this will be!! I am beyond excited. GOD IS GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment