Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Prayers Go Up

Right now, I'm on the hunt for a job.
Matthew and I no longer have anyone helping with rent so I need to find a job. I am applying to different places and just praying for clear vision on what the Lord wants me to do. And that He would provide the perfect job. When Matthew gets home we are going to pray together and just lay it all down in front of His feet. Also, Matthew and I are talking about maybe hiring a babysitter during the day so that I can get a job during the day while Matthew is at work. It would definitely be cheaper then daycare and I would feel a lot more comfortable with a babysitter rather than sticking our babies in daycare. And neither of our parents want to watch the babies so a babysitter seems to be the next best option.
Please join us as we pray for some clear provision from the Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment