Thursday, May 14, 2015

He answered!

I should be sleeping but I have so much on my mind. I'm not really one who likes to miss out on sleep. But lately I've been finding it hard to get sleep! Malachi has been waking between 3-4 am and Elianna still wakes at least once if not more to nurse at night time. 
Matthew and I have been having some really divine things happening in our life. 
Last week Matthew and I were praying together. I told him I felt as though maybe the plumbing job he had wasn't where God wanted him. I had never seen him so unhappy. Sure, the pay was great and it showed promise in a career. But it just didn't seem to suit him very well. So we prayed that if it isn't where God wants him to be then he would show us. Boy, was God quick to answer that prayer! Matthew got to work Wednesday morning and needless to say, he was laid off. When he first told me I immediately started to tear up. But then I heard God speak. "I answered" the voice said and I immediately felt peace. I know it sounds crazy but I was overcome with peace. We began to pray for a new job and by Friday God had provided one! The Lord blessed him with a job in landscaping. This is something Matthew enjoys a lot because he gets to be outside. He really loves to be outside. So praise God for that!! 
I am so encouraged by God answering our prayer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment