Monday, January 19, 2015

He's Perfect

God has been doing a lot in my life lately. And even though it hasn't been easy I am thankful for His provision. 
I have been doing a bible study on growing patience and this morning it was about waiting on the Lord. It gave me such peace. 
*The eyes of all look to you in hope; you give them their food as they need it.* Psalm 145:15
When things are going right in my life I tend to forget where those blessings come from sometimes. It gave me such a new peace to be reminded that everything comes in the Lord's timing. He gives us what we need exactly when we need it. This weekend he provided us with a second car. For free. What an awesome God Matthew and I serve. We are beyond blessed as we have been praying about this for quite some time. And its perfect timing since baby Elli will be here any day now! 
As I approach my due date I am a bit anxious. I don't know what is going to happen. Whether I will have the vaginal delivery that I so desire to have or if I will have to have another cesearean section. But what I do know is that God is in control and whatever does happen it will be okay. His timing is never wrong. 
Matthew and I have gotten A LOT of grief from many people about having another baby so soon. We even had some tell us that this is the "wrong" time. But if there's one thing I know for sure its that God's timing is never wrong. Elianna is not a mistake nor is she coming at the wrong time. It gives me such peace to know that God knew her before there was time. He had her life already planned out.

*You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.* Psalm 139:13 

This verse holds a whole new meaning to me as I am approaching the birth of this child. She is special and she is blessed. And God created her for a reason. For most of my pregnancy I've been stuck in this mind set that Matthew and I should have been more careful in spacing our children out. But not anymore. His timing is perfect no matter what anyone else says or thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment