Saturday, January 10, 2015

Exhausted

Here I am at 35 weeks pregnant and I'm exhausted. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I feel so drained. I feel like I'm suffocating. Malachi and I were sick with the flu a few weeks ago and now we are both sick again with a nasty cough and fever and such. That means that little man is not sleeping very well which means I'm not either.
It seems as though this season of trial is never ending. I know God promises He will bring good out of every situation for those who love Him and I know that He is there. But knowing something and truly believing something in your heart is two different things. It could also be hormones making me feel this way but whatever it is, I hate it. And I'm praying that I can just choose joy because we do have a choice. Whenever I begin to feel frustrated or sad I just try to remember all of the things that we do have that God has given us and I try to remain thankful to the Lord for His provision. It's awesome because the other day I was praying and I prayed that God would provide us with some dog food since we really don't have much right now to spend on dog food for our dog. And He did. He used dog food to encourage me and show me that He cares, even about little things like that. 
I have 5 more weeks left before my due date and 6 more before Elianna is here for sure. We have finally decided on her full name and it will be Elianna Claire Reilly. Elianna means "God has answered me". And Claire is Matthew's mother's middle name. We are so excited to meet the little miracle growing inside of me. She is already so loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment